map placeholder

FRANKE Brasserie, Bar & Lounge

Hardenberg Straße 14, 10623, Berlin

(((() Brasserie
Huvudrätt: 19€
Matkostnad: 34€
Montag - Samstag: 12.00 - 14.00 und 17.30 - 22.30 Uhr
Bar & Lounge: Montag - Sonntag: 11.00 - 1.00 Uhr

Excellent service, food and drinks. There was absolutely nothing to complain about.

Katharina Knauß 08 augusti 2016
från Berlin

Visa alla 4 recensioner

FRANKE Brasserie Berlin is now FRANKE Brasserie Organic Eatery FRANKE Brasserie has a new food concept: we are now the Organic Eatery. This means that we use the best ingredients, predominantly produced organically. We say predominantly, because around 80% of our ingredients are sourced from local and regional suppliers. We work with regional farmers and suppliers who treat their products and animals with care, and our wines are ecovin certified. So what about the remaining 20%? We just can?t do without the best quality. This means that we source our steaks from Argentina and the USA, for example. They are simply the best. Here too, we make sure that these are produced organically, but transportation is still unavoidable. Please get in touch with our service team if you would like to find out more.

From organic wine to Ecovin: top wines from sustainable production Just a few more words about our wines: even when selecting our wines, we are not completely inflexible. The wines in the Franke Brasserie are ecovin certified, sustainably produced or distinguished organic wines. This means that producers identify with biodiversity, respect towards nature, as well as meaningfulness and aesthetics. And we do not compromise on quality here either: our Trossen Riesling, for example, is also served in Noma in Copenhagen. And our wonderful Shiraz Domaine Carobelle doesn?t just sound wonderful and taste delicious ? it is also certified by Vignerons en Développement Durable.

FRANKE Brasserie, Bar & Lounge

Hardenberg Straße 14, 10623, Berlin

Kontakta +49 3031551030

Gör en reservation

Se alla restauranger i Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf

Kundbetyg för FRANKE Brasserie, Bar & Lounge

4.5 (((() (baserat på 4 recensioner)
100% matgäster rekommenderar denna restaurang
  • Mat (((((
  • Värde (((()
  • Atmosfär (((()
  • Plats (((()
  • Service (((()
  • Drycker (((()

Rekommenderas för

  • middag (3)
  • prisvärt (2)
  • sällskap (2)
  • exklusivt (1)
  • lunch (1)
  • romantiskt (1)
  • trendigt (1)
  • ((((( 8 augusti 2016 av Katharina Knauß från Berlin

    Excellent service, food and drinks. There was absolutely nothing to complain about.

  • ((((* 22 mars 2016 av Reinulf Aasen från Oslo

    We had a very good experience with restaurant Franke. Lovely food made in open kitchen, and a lovely service from the first step into the restaurant - until we had to leave for our concert. The ravioli and also the veal was really nice. Thanks a lot:)

  • ((((( 16 februari 2016 av Yo från France

    The service was good and the employees very kindfull. A very nice dining experience with great food. Very nice valentine's day.

  • ((((* 20 augusti 2015 av Kennet Hedberg från Umeå

    Nice modern restaurant in the same building as Wyndham Excelsior hotel. It took some time to get the chance to order, but after that everything was super - the food, the wine and the service. As guests at Wyndham Excelsior we got an extra 25 percent discount and therefore the bill was easy to accept.

Nästan klar! Vänligen fyll i dina uppgifter

  • Gäster:
  • Datum:
  • Tid:
  • Meny:
Ändra Bokningsnummer:

Dina kontaktuppgifter

  • Namn:
  • Email:
  • Telefon:
* Obligatoriskt
Ange ditt förnamn
Ange ditt efternamn
Ange en giltig email
Ange ditt telefonnummer

Maila mig de senaste erbjudanderna från

När du slutför denna bokning godkänner du Regler & Villkor kopplade till denna bokning.


Bokning bekräftad

En bekräftelse har skickats till

  • Gäster:
  • Datum:
  • Tid:
  • Meny:
Ändra Bokningsnummer:


Boka denna restaurang igen Stäng och återvänd till restaurangen


Ett fel uppstod när din sökning skulle slutföras
Detta bord är inte längre tillgängligt eller kan inte bokas vid denna tidpunkt. Vänligen sök efter ett nytt bord.

Restauranger i närheten

Boka den här restaurangen